Thursday 26 February 2015

FRIGHTFUL FUN: FROZEN MEETS THE THING


Some of my more regular readers may have noticed I’ve got a lot of love for John Carpenter’s The Thing.
Hell, I recently called it the greatest remake EVER!
So I love when other people show their love for this legitimate masterpiece by mashing it up with other flicks. I got a massive kick out of seeing Pingu Meets The Thing a couple of weeks ago, but this work (by genius animator Lee Hardcastle once again) takes it one step further, combining the icy, snowy isolation and horror of The Thing (more specifically, the blood testing scene) with the icy, snowy isolation and toe-tapping catchy music numbers of Frozen.

Yes, the Disney, ‘Let it go’, Olaf the snowman one.

IN. CRED. I. BLE.

Check it out and be sure to hit up the very talented Mr Hardcastle‘s official web site immediately.



Anybody out there got anything similar for me? Send it my way!

If you haven’t already, do please check out and like the Hickey’s House of Horrors Facebook page, which you can find here. It gives you a nice quick link to any new posts on this blog, plus regular news updates from around the web. I check the Internet so you don’t have to! Alternatively, follow me on twitter: The House@HickeysHorrors

Until next time, I hope you enjoyed your stay.



No comments:

Post a Comment